If you need urgent healthcare at home, simply call our 24 hour emergency hotline.
Your personal case manager will ensure that you receive the best possible care.
Call Us Now
+91 93459 27227
Book Your Service Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Home Health Care encompasses a wide range of health care services provided in the patient’s home with the purpose of maintaining his or her maximal level of function, health, and comfort. Home care is a collaborative effort involving family, physician, and an interdisciplinary home care team. It is a cost-effective alternative to extended hospitalization, rehabilitation, or a nursing home stay. Patients are usually more comfortable in their own home and studies have shown patients recover quicker at home.
You or a family member may benefit from home care if you are:
- Recovering from a recent illness, surgery, or hospitalization.
- Recently discharged from a nursing home but need additional care.
- ln need of education regarding your health problem and how to manage your disease effectively.
- Terminally ill and wish to receive end-of-life care in your home.
- ln need of assistance in order to live independently at home and to enhance the quality of life at home.
All patients’ home health care needs are evaluated during the first visit by a RN or therapist. Under the direction of the patient’s physician and with input from the patient and family members, an individualized care plan is initiated. The care plan is continually assessed and updated as the patient’s needs change and as progress is made. All of this is documented in the patient’s chart.
What Our Patients Say
We take pride in service we offer to our clients. Follow our testimonial from our happy customers.